“A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHOICE”
DRY SKIN TREATMENT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
NAIWBE Natural As I Wanna Be® provides a deeply penetrating certified organic moisturizer for all skin types. Our moisturizer provides a source of essential Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, and E for maximum skin protection and heals minor skin irritations. Heals dry skin conditions associated with Contact Dermatitis, Eczema, Diabetes, Rosacea, Lupus, Hyper / Hypothyroidism and dry skin associated with medications or medical treatments as Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy, Minor Burns and as an After Care for Sun Burn.
- Developed innovative organic skin care treatment.
- Implementation of innovative problem-solving products and services that increase profitability.
- Sam’s Club Vendor Southeast Region. Roadshow product demonstrations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina.
- JAXPort Navy Exchange (NEX) Concessionaire. Onsite product demonstrations at JAXPort Navy Exchange store.
- NAIWBE Day Spa. Organic skin care products used in spa services and available for purchase.
- Amazon. A global commerce platform to advertised, increase sales and reach new customers.
- Etsy. A global commerce platform to build brand recognition, increase sales and reach new customers.
- NAIWBE website. Online store presence to current & new customers to increase brand recognition and sales opportunities
- Deep penetrating moisturizing skin treatment for all skin types.
- Benefits – Restores and revitalizes the skin. Antiviral, antibacterial and detoxifies for maximum skin protection and healing for all skin types.
- Helps heal dry skin conditions related to medical conditions as Contact Dermatitis, Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Diabetes, Lupus, Hyper & Hypothyroidism and/or medical treatments associated with Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy.
DSBS ID: P1600154
- State of Florida Minority Woman Business
- Enterprise MWBE# 90-0766127-001
- Socio-economic certification: WSOB
Accept Credit and Purchase Cards
VISION To be recognized as an industry leader in promoting organic skin care products and supporting and educating the local and global community on the importance of healthy lifestyle choices
MISSION NAIWBE® is committed to developing, providing and maintaining the highest quality organic standards for responsible skin care products.
Sylvia Walker is the founder and sole owner of NAIWBE Natural As I Wanna Be®, LLC. She is a Certified Woman Owned Business with over 20 years of combined health care experience as a Registered Nurse and corporate Healthcare Professional. Sylvia has a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing from Winston-Salem State University, a Master’s of Business Administration and Masters of Health Administration from Pfeiffer University, and is certified by the Health Sciences Institute as a Health Coach to provide education to individuals with chronic health conditions.
- Socio-economic certification: WSOB
- State of Florida Minority Woman Business Enterprise MWBE# 90-0766127-001
- FDOT DBE Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (
- FDOT AC/DBE – Airport Concessionaire
- City of Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business Enterprise (JSEB)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Recipient of 2016 Women of Color Cultural Foundation, Inc. Award in Economic Development for service and dedication to improve the socioeconomic growth in the Jacksonville community.
- Recipient of 2010 CASE IN POINT Platinum Award for “Best Overall Case Management Program”.
- Recipient of the 2009 Disease Management Association Leadership Award for Outstanding Government Program.
- VHA 2002 Team TOPS Award for supply chain savings of $5.1 MM in 2001.
- Certified Chronic Care (CCP) Health Coach
- Registered Nurse RN9316116
- BSN Bachelors of Nursing
- MBA Masters of Business
- MHA Masters of Health Administration
- Sam’s Club Vendor Southeast Region
- JAXPort Navy Exchange (NEX) Concessionaire
- NAIWBE Day Spa