Terms & Conditions:
2. Security Policy: NAIWBE’s security is very important. We support the Internet standard of Secure Socket Layers or SSL to ensure that your sensitive information cannot be intercepted or decoded. When you move to our payment web page, there are several visual security actions displayed by your browser.
• You will notice the “http” in your browser’s URL location has changed to “https”.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers will also display a closed lock, but in the lower right corner of the browser.
• Regardless of your browser, this web site will display these visual aids to reassure you that your information is being transferred securely.
• For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, Paypal.com may keep information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
3. Regular Shipping: Customer orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday. Order(s) placed on Monday will ship on Tuesdays. Order(s) placed on Tuesday and Wednesday will ship on Thursday. Order(s) placed on Thursday will ship on Friday. If a shipping day falls on a holiday order(s) will be moved to the next working day. Shipping days are counted from the next day that the order was shipped, not the day order is placed.
4. C.O.D.: NAIWBE is unable able to ship C.O.D. Order(s) cannot be shipped to post office boxes, or via postal services within the US or international addresses. Customers requiring shipment(s) via a postal service such as USPS, we welcome you have your order shipped to a friend or relative who can then forward it on to you.
5. Estimated Time of Arrival: Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA): Shipping ETA’s are counted in working days and exclude weekends and holidays. We rely on third party shippers such as UPS, FEDEX, and the United States Post Office to delivery your order on time. If an order arrives later than estimated we will not refund the shipping costs or any other fees. If you have selected an Express Service and need delivery on a specific date, please call us to confirm that we can in fact honor that deadline. All delivery times are only estimates and not guaranteed.
Express Shipping Days: An Express order placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday. An Express order placed on Tuesday and Wednesday will ship on Thursday. An Express order placed on Thursday will ship on Friday. Shipping days are counted from the next day that the order was shipped, not the day order is placed. If you have selected an Express Service and need delivery on a specific date, please call us to confirm that we can in fact honor that deadline.
6. Orders Damaged, Lost or Late Deliveries: NAIWBE maintains our best to get orders delivered as fast as possible, sometimes we encounter delays that are outside of our control. We rely on third party shippers such as UPS, FEDEX, and the Post Office to deliver your order in good condition. Occasionally mistakes are made by these vendors, which then have to be corrected by NAIWBE. Items that have been damaged or lost in transit will be replaced at no additional charge. Customers may be initially required to process an insurance claim to be filed and approved; the exact procedure will depend on the value of the claim. If an item is damaged or lost, we will not issue a refund; we will replace the item at no additional charge (shipped regular shipping).
• Damage Claims: Customers please inspect packages upon arrival. You must report any damages, missing items or missing boxes to UPS or FedEx and NAIWBE within 3 days of receiving your order. If you notice any damage to the shipping box upon delivery, report it to the UPS or FedEx driver and then report it directly to UPS or FedEx. UPS or FedEx will send someone to inspect the package. If you notice any damaged items upon unpacking the order, leave the box and its contents as is, save all of the packaging material, contact FedEx to arrange an inspection of your package, and contact us so that we may process your claim. We cannot replace damaged merchandise unless the package has been inspected by UPS or FedEx. Your replacement will be shipped once we have been issued a claim number from UPS or FedEx. We also cannot replace missing items unless they are reported within 3 days of the receipt of your order.
7. Return Policy: Customer satisfaction with our products is our policy and first priority. We cannot guarantee the purity of our product or resell it once it has left our facility. This policy is for safety reasons and to prevent contamination by outside sources. All sales are considered final.
• Our products are made with the highest quality organic ingredients from natural sources. They are subject to a normal range of variations in color, texture, and scent. These variations can be due to seasonal changes such as temperature, rainfall, sunlight and other variables. These differences are not regarded as defects in the product quality. We cannot accept returns due to these variations because we cannot resell the product once it has left our facility.
• We are not able to issue credit on unauthorized returns, and merchandise returned without authorization will be discarded. We cannot accept returns on summer specials and/or clearance items. We are not able to make exceptions to this policy. Authorized returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee or $5, whichever is greater.
• In the event that we make an error, we will of course gladly authorize the return of incorrect or defective merchandise and pay for the return shipping costs. You agree to carefully inspect all products upon arrival and report any problems or need for replacement within 72 hours of arrival.
8. Out of Stock and Back Orders: Item(s) that are Out of Stock will be placed on the item on back order and shipped once the item is in stock at no additional charge. In some cases we may select to contact you with an alternative selection prior to shipping your order.